Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Harlington Straker Studios

Notices

Old 9th January 2016, 08:58 PM
Lab Monkey

Default ISO US Home Recorded Anderson Show Broadcasts Transmissions

Greetings fellow Anderfans: I'm looking for anyone in the States that would be interested in trading old home recorded broadcasts of the various Anderson shows, on Beta or VHS or transferred to DVD, with or without the original commercials. I'm from the New York area so would be particularly interested in anything recorded from the NYC independent stations WPIX (showed Space 1999 a lot) or WOR (showed UFO/Journey to Far Side of Sun) during the 70's-80's.

I realize we're in the Blu Ray era but there is charm to seeing how these shows were actually presented on TV during syndication what with the ITC bumpers (which were always part of the anticipation of seeing these shows; "something exciting is coming up"), lead out/lead in bumpers, etc.

If you're in the States with any broadcasts still on tape and might be interested in trading same or DVD transfers of same, please feel free to message me, or even if you just want to dump your old off air VHS/Beta recordings, with or without commercials. SIG