Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB Magazine

Notices

Old 6th August 2012, 10:33 PM
R.A.T.

Been enjoying the new issue, particularly the breadth of opinions on Flight Path. Can't disagree with any of them.

The 90s comics article's a good excuse for even more Steve Kyte artwork - perhaps we could have a piece on each issue's back cover? I remember his 2-page version of Stingray's opening episode as a highpoint.
Old 7th August 2012, 06:10 PM
SID

Default Windsor Memory Walk

Thanks for a great issue and also the information about the hotel in Bracknell for the Memory Walk. I'm not exactly local to the area, but I'd take up the room rates offer if other Fanderson/Forum members are thinking of going along.
Old 7th August 2012, 08:19 PM
Jason Smith

Default Barry Gray article

My highlight was the superb article on Barry Gray
Ralph Titterton should be knighted

Arise Sir Ralph
Old 9th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Zarin

Send a message via MSN to Ralph Titterton
Default Thank you

Whilst I do appreciate your kind words, as my article tried to say, it has been a team effort along the way. Yes, I started the archiving, but my partner Cathy has been with me from the start. Andrew Frampton helped make the first disc which set our benchmark, and Tim Mallett has co-produced every disc since and added his technical expertise to them all - an ongoing partnership that has lasted nearly 12 years.

Chris Bentley added his graphic skills to the first Fanderson discs, and Mike Jones has continued these to the same superb standard. Fanderson and members within the society have supported these discs to bring them to you, and Silva Screen has brought them to the commercial world; and in more recent times, Trunk Records as well.

Yes, I produced the centenary concert, but I could not have done it without Cathy, my Music Director Francois Evans, and an incredible team of people who helped in so many ways - simply because they wanted the event to happen.

So yes, thank you, but thank you also to everyone who has helped along the way!!

Ralph.

PS: Questions for future issues of FAB always welcome!
Old 18th August 2012, 12:49 PM
Jason Smith

Default Hi

Hi
In your opinion
Are there many Barry Gray tunes equally as good as Thunderbirds March, Dangerous Game & all the other theme tunes
That has never seen the light of day preferably from the 1964-1970 period

Larry
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:55 PM
Cloudbase Doctor

Hello,
I was wondering if you could look into my renewal. I recently paid through paypal. Can you confirm my membership package has been sent? I did email Fanderson on 20th September, but I haven't received a reply.