Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Operation - Cover Up > TV21 - Fanderson Convention 22nd to 24th October 2010

Notices

Old 27th February 2010, 06:14 PM
The Snake

Default Next part of the partial registration payments

Ok. Totally stupid question here, probably. I've registered to come to the convention,paid my 30 pounds. Now how do I pay the rest ? \There doesn't seem to be any information, apart from the fact tht I need topay before April 1st. And I need specific requirements for the hotel room! Do I contact them directly?
Help!
Old 27th February 2010, 08:40 PM
Lazoon

Default Convention Payments

Hi there,

We'll be updating the website soon so that those who paid their deposits online will be able to come in and pay the outstanding balances due on April 1st (no joke!), so watch this space for more information on that! I will be sending email reminders to everyone as a prompt nearer the time.

Those that paid deposits by credit/debit cards but not online, via postal forms, need to do nothing as I will be taking the balancing payments from the same cards on or after 1st April - so just be ready for the money coming out of your bank account! You will still receive an email receipt if you provided your email address.

If you have any concerns about individual bookings or requirements regarding hotel rooms just drop me an email: stuart@fanderson.org.uk and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Stuart
Old 28th February 2010, 11:23 AM
The Snake

Many thanks, Stuart!