Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB Magazine

Notices

Old 1st April 2015, 06:46 PM
Zarin

Yes, the Thunderbirds 'Close Up' book is superb! Congratulations to all who produced it-------------------more of these please!
Old 1st April 2015, 08:19 PM
Banned

I only renewed yesterday. I was in two minds but the sound of the Thunderbirds book made me go ahead with it.
I guess mine won't arrive until next week now
Old 2nd April 2015, 08:01 AM
Dreisenberg Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelings View Post
I only renewed yesterday. I was in two minds but the sound of the Thunderbirds book made me go ahead with it.
I guess mine won't arrive until next week now
Sorry, but if you only renewed yesterday you'll have to wait until the next mailing (July) to get your book. You can buy FAB 80 from Back Issues (Fanderson Sales) though.

Nick
Old 2nd April 2015, 03:01 PM
Dreisenberg Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Harding View Post
I still haven't received FAB 80 yet. Is there a delay in sending them out? If so will I now not get it until after the Easter break?
Mine arrived today but I didn't receive the Thunderbirds Close-Up book. Why not?
Old 2nd April 2015, 03:14 PM
Protector

Got FAB 80 today,but am suffering from the same problem as Mathew Harding, No Close up Book any info on this would be nice, as on a small side note of things not turning up, as a subscriber last year (78,79,80) I never got my 2014 Fanderson membership badge I know Everybody behind the scenes at Fanderson do thier best and I personally love getting my FAB mags and the reason why I have already signed up for my next block of mags (81,82,83. But if somebody can shine a light of these mysteries I would be very greatful
Old 2nd April 2015, 03:39 PM
Dreisenberg Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir-hamster View Post
Got FAB 80 today,but am suffering from the same problem as Mathew Harding, No Close up Book any info on this would be nice, as on a small side note of things not turning up, as a subscriber last year (78,79,80) I never got my 2014 Fanderson membership badge I know Everybody behind the scenes at Fanderson do thier best and I personally love getting my FAB mags and the reason why I have already signed up for my next block of mags (81,82,83. But if somebody can shine a light of these mysteries I would be very greatful
Hear hear. As fully paid up members we should be entitled to everything that is sent out with the FAB magazines.
Old 2nd April 2015, 05:41 PM
Dreisenberg Agent

Matthew, Sir Hamster,

Unless you tell us your real names, membership numbers etc, how do you think we can look into this for you?

Nick
Old 2nd April 2015, 06:05 PM
Dr. Cedric Agon

Sir hamster: presumably with FAB 78 you received the Joe 90 and Thunderbirds spec sheets? You say you've just renewed? that being the case your new membership year will commence with FAB 81 which is when you will get your Close up book.
Not everyone's membership year starts with FAB 80 it depends when you join or renew.

On the subject of FABs arriving. I believe they were all despatched last wednesday, I know of a few members who received their copies within two days with more arriving with members saturday and so on. My own copy didn't arrive until this tuesday where another committee member (15 miles from me) received his prior to mine. Who knows how the Post Office works!

Last edited by jasonsmith; 2nd April 2015 at 06:41 PM.
Old 2nd April 2015, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Williams View Post
Sorry, but if you only renewed yesterday you'll have to wait until the next mailing (July) to get your book. You can buy FAB 80 from Back Issues (Fanderson Sales) though.

Nick
If I'd known that I wouldn't have bothered.
Can't you bend the rules for this.
Old 2nd April 2015, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Harding View Post
Hear hear. As fully paid up members we should be entitled to everything that is sent out with the FAB magazines.
FAB members always get a renewal gift but obviously you only get it when you renew which I found to be annoying previously when I got the "current" gift about 9 months after it first appeared.
I thought I had timed it right this time to get the gift when first available but here we go again.

The Thunderbirds book is the renewal gift so you only get it when you renew so its not part of the package if you're mid way through.