Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB News

Notices

Old 30th September 2017, 09:55 AM
Spacehawk

Default Sales

Good grief!!!

A soundtrack CD, a calendar and now an LP all released on the same weekend! Along with many others, I'm sure, I suggested the idea of a record to Fanderson several months ago - although I could never have come up with such a great (and apt for several reasons!) title... 'FAB Grooves'. Given the incredible resurgence in vinyl's popularity, I'm delighted to see that it has happened and I'm sure it will sell extremely well.

The next sales list is going to be even bigger than the magazine it comes with!!!

(And I'm sure there are more surprises in the pipeline...)

Old 30th September 2017, 10:08 AM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Desica View Post
Good grief!!!

A soundtrack CD, a calendar and now an LP all released on the same weekend! Along with many others, I'm sure, I suggested the idea of a record to Fanderson several months ago - although I could never have come up with such a great (and apt for several reasons!) title... 'FAB Grooves'. Given the incredible resurgence in vinyl's popularity, I'm delighted to see that it has happened and I'm sure it will sell extremely well.

I'd look forward to the Joe 90 CD set more than Doppelganger, to be honest - but that's just me.

At the moment, assuming these items are available at the Special Assignment event, the people attending that have a bit of a head start on the rest of us.

And good for them too - hope they're having a great time
Old 30th September 2017, 11:10 PM
The Snake

What calendar would that be? Been a good few years since we had any sort of Anderson related calendar.

Keith
Old 1st October 2017, 09:30 AM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnapollo View Post
What calendar would that be? Been a good few years since we had any sort of Anderson related calendar.

Keith
Looks like a Fanderson, multi-series calendar to me...

(I should keep an eye on the FAB Sales section from tomorrow...!)
Old 1st October 2017, 06:25 PM
Skybase Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Desica View Post
Good grief!!!

The next sales list is going to be even bigger than the magazine it comes with!!!

(And I'm sure there are more surprises in the pipeline...)

Hear Hear!! Let's hope more Vinyl issues follow !

Dan
Old 2nd October 2017, 01:39 PM
Squealer

As I understand it, the calendar was a 'convention only' item and Fanderson aren't permitted to sell it after the event - it's been stated by Jay Mullins that all remaining items will be "pulped". Stephen Brown confirmed it. Perhaps it would have been better for Jay not to have advertised it on the Facebook page in the first place.
Old 2nd October 2017, 07:19 PM
Spacehawk

That's a shame. I had heard that at least one of the items was only available for the duration of the convention and I suppose it wasn't likely to be the LP or the Joe 90 CD, was it?!!!

Oh well. I suppose this makes it even more unique and valuable for those who have one...