Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB Magazine

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 1st March 2017, 08:29 AM
Grahame's Avatar
Grahame Grahame is offline
Skybase Engineer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 90
Default Fab 86

With the calendar now clicking in to March and FAB issue 85 having fallen through letter boxes last November, it must be getting close to the new issue.

Perhaps now is time to start some frothing over it's contents, size, exact delivery date, amount of pages dedicated to TBAG, any themes, cover picture, and so on. And perhaps some comment from Fanderson Towers as to when it is scheduled for publication.

I'm sure members are all looking forward to it.

Z.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 1st March 2017, 08:41 AM
jasonsmith jasonsmith is offline
The Snake
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
With the calendar now clicking in to March and FAB issue 85 having fallen through letter boxes last November, it must be getting close to the new issue.

Perhaps now is time to start some frothing over it's contents, size, exact delivery date, amount of pages dedicated to TBAG, any themes, cover picture, and so on. And perhaps some comment from Fanderson Towers as to when it is scheduled for publication.

I'm sure members are all looking forward to it.

Z.
The planned schedule is FAB 86 (March) FAB 87 (July) and FAB 88 (November). As far as I'm aware is on schedule for FAB 86 to plop onto doormats mid to late March (depending on which part of the world you leave-postal services permitted). We've been busy over the winter months preparing the latest FAB and also the 2017 membership item. Those who have renewed since November will get theirs this time round.

I understand FAB 86 is well on the way but I'm personally not privy as yet to the cover or content. I'm sure the editorial team will broadcast those details shortly.

Stephen Brown
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 1st March 2017, 08:50 AM
Grahame's Avatar
Grahame Grahame is offline
Skybase Engineer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
We've been busy over the winter months preparing the latest FAB and also the 2017 membership item. Those who have renewed since November will get theirs this time round.
Great, that'll include me then. I'll look forward to the extra item to accompany FAB.

Any hints as to what it, or the subject, will be?

Z.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 1st March 2017, 06:28 PM
Commander Desica Commander Desica is offline
R.A.T.
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 422
Default

Renewed my membership a few weeks ago. Looking forward to the next FAB. Richard Farrell tells me that the next Andersonic should be out in early May, which means that they'll fall very nicely either side of each other.
__________________
"Interceptors immediate launch!"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 1st March 2017, 08:47 PM
jasonsmith jasonsmith is offline
The Snake
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Desica View Post
Renewed my membership a few weeks ago. Looking forward to the next FAB. Richard Farrell tells me that the next Andersonic should be out in early May, which means that they'll fall very nicely either side of each other.
thanks for renewing. Yes two excellent magazines to look forward to in the coming weeks.

Stephen
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 5th March 2017, 01:09 PM
Hiram K Hackenbacker's Avatar
Hiram K Hackenbacker Hiram K Hackenbacker is offline
Spacehawk
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A not so secret island in the North Atlantic
Posts: 977
Default

I've contributed a TAG episode guide for episodes 1-13 of season 2, so I imagine that'll be 4 pages if it follows the format of the previous guides (full credit to the design team for making my dusty words look interesting with lovely graphics!). Some will love it, others will probably just ignore it, but either way I hope it doesn't detract from what will likely be another FAB issue (of FAB)...
__________________
War Of Nerves: A Sci-Fi Short Film
http://youtu.be/TwCe3QMTzb0

Thunderbirds Are Go! - Comin' To The Rescue
https://youtu.be/P1C5JE8MZi4
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Fanderson - The Official Gerry Anderson Appreciation Society is a non-profit making organisation endorsed by Anderson
Entertainment Ltd., The Indestructible Production Company Ltd., ITV Global Entertainment and ITC Entertainment Group Ltd.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.