Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Runway 29

Notices

Old 1st October 2018, 11:01 PM
Skybase Engineer

Indeed, these days the forum only comes to life when someone gets threatened with a lawsuit

Admin on the Thunderbirds Wiki.
Old 2nd October 2018, 09:01 AM
Seal Cub

Well...damn.
This may seem somewhat of a disingenuous comment given the lack of activity here, but I'm working to set up a Gerry Anderson Discord server if anyone wants to check that out.
Man of sounds, sound of thunder, thunder of birds, birds of hawks, hawks of terror, terror of terror fish, fish of aquaphibians, aquaphibians of space, space of patrol, patrol of wings, wings of angels, angels of the lord, lord of the bishop, bishop of the Secret service, Secret service of Shane Weston. Everything of Gerry Anderson!
Old 2nd October 2018, 10:03 AM
Shadbolt

Location: Australia - never been anywhere else...and barely seen much of Oz come to think of it.

Welcome anyway!

I'm a long time Anderson fan. I guess forum input comes in waves....depending on the interest in what's new (or a revival of what's old). I'm not a fan of the TBs remake for instance.

My favourite shows are Fireball XL5 and Captain Scarlet (but definitely not NCS) and of course UFO (...as a long time Ed Bishop fan).

I love the world of TV21 comics, specials and annuals, and if I was to mention another favourite Anderson series it would be the comic strip Agent 21.

Sometimes it takes a new member or a new viewpoint to spark interest. Perhaps that is you?
Old 2nd October 2018, 10:16 AM
Seal Cub

Well I don't think I'm that kind of person, but I do have some ideas about Gerry Anderson which nobody seems to talk about so maybe people will pay attention to those?
Man of sounds, sound of thunder, thunder of birds, birds of hawks, hawks of terror, terror of terror fish, fish of aquaphibians, aquaphibians of space, space of patrol, patrol of wings, wings of angels, angels of the lord, lord of the bishop, bishop of the Secret service, Secret service of Shane Weston. Everything of Gerry Anderson!