Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB Magazine

Notices

Old 22nd March 2015, 05:12 PM
Skybase Engineer

Default Fab 80

I seem to have lost track where we are with Fab issues - especially since the change from four to three a year. It looks like #79 was published in early November last year so I'm assuming #80 should be due about now - apologies if I've got that wrong - so is there any news about it?

Cheers.
Old 23rd March 2015, 09:08 AM
Dreisenberg Agent

Without going back through the records to be absolutely sure, I think I can say that we've published FAB regularly every March, July and November since summer 2007. There really shouldn't be any confusion, no matter how long your membership lasts or when it expires.

FAB 80 was delivered into the mailing house on Friday and we'll confirm as soon as we know its in the mail system.

Nick
Old 25th March 2015, 03:22 PM
Dreisenberg Agent

Default More good news for Fanderson members

As if the premiere of Thunderbirds Are Go isn't enough, even more great news for Fanderson members....

Our mailing house has just confirmed that FAB 80 is now in the postal system! Give it a few days to arrive, but I know Ian and Mike will be looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Nick
Old 25th March 2015, 06:06 PM
Zarin

Looking forward to receiving it.
Old 26th March 2015, 07:23 PM
Aquaphibian

How can I sign up to the mailing list?
Old 28th March 2015, 12:17 AM
Zarin

"got my package today Friday it is fab all of it the thunderbirds book this years bdge space 1999 and the extra free gifts going to try and read it all this weekend
Old 28th March 2015, 10:04 AM
DT019 Pilot

FAB 80 arrived in the post this morning - about 45 minutes ago! Only had the chance to flick through it, but it's nice to see some lesser known subject matter getting covered, such as The Secret Service (always a favourite) and Ayshea Brough (ditto!!). The rather substantial Thunderbirds 'Close-Up' book and the sweet cigarette cards were unexpected - guess I must have just renewed my membership! I shall enjoy reading the magazine properly, I'm sure.
Old 28th March 2015, 11:24 AM
Dr. Cedric Agon

Great to see that FABs are starting to arrive. I'm sure you'll all find it a really good read and enjoy the enclosures.
The postal system doesn't improve much in the UK, I know of at least one person who got theirs yesterday, some are turning up today, our postie has been and gone-nothing. So Monday at the earliest now!
Old 28th March 2015, 07:11 PM
Agent Blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Williams View Post
As if the premiere of Thunderbirds Are Go isn't enough, even more great news for Fanderson members....

Our mailing house has just confirmed that FAB 80 is now in the postal system! Give it a few days to arrive, but I know Ian and Mike will be looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Nick
Thanks for the update, I was wondering when the next issue would come out

PS I'm a newish member...
Old 29th March 2015, 07:52 AM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
Great to see that FABs are starting to arrive. I'm sure you'll all find it a really good read and enjoy the enclosures.
The postal system doesn't improve much in the UK, I know of at least one person who got theirs yesterday, some are turning up today, our postie has been and gone-nothing. So Monday at the earliest now!
I got my on Saturday Steve - 30 miles up the road. Great package with the Thunderbirds Close Up book which amazingly after all the books released on the show is still something that stands out from the crowd.