Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > FAB Magazine

Notices

Old 10th August 2011, 09:14 AM
Squealer

Default Fanderson Sales

Howz about a membership gift revolving around stationary[ actually that sounds a bit boring, but hey!] .... I always admired the Eurosec paper with said logo running across the paper as a watermark... you could have SHADO, WASP, er IR, Bishop? just an idea...
Old 10th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Foster View Post
Howz about a membership gift revolving around stationary[ actually that sounds a bit boring, but hey!] .... I always admired the Eurosec paper with said logo running across the paper as a watermark... you could have SHADO, WASP, er IR, Bishop? just an idea...

Actually, it's not a new idea - Fanderson was ahead of you. I don't think it was a membership item, but they certainly used to sell SHADO stationary (paper and envelopes) and very eye catching it was too.

I ran out of mine a long time ago. Of course, people don't tend to write letters much any more, which is a bit of a shame.....
Old 10th August 2011, 04:43 PM
Squealer

Default Wow!!

Never knew that! It just goes to show that there are no new ideas and that It was at this point that I realised that It was a new idea and that I'm an old Dog! uh oh.
Old 10th August 2011, 04:48 PM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Foster View Post
Never knew that! It just goes to show that there are no new ideas and that It was at this point that I realised that It was a new idea and that I'm an old Dog! uh oh.

I can't remember the specifics now, but perhaps someone from the Sales team or the committee can expand. I'm sure the stationary was designed by member Jonathan Baxter (? - ISTR) and was good quality stuff.

Again, I can't recall now if other varieties were available since I only bought the SHADO set.
Old 10th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Dr. Cedric Agon

We produced a range of stationary items back in the early 90's.Each pack consisted of 10 A4 sheets of high quality paper and 10 envelopes to match.Several designs were available including SUPERCAR,FIREBALL Xl5,STINGRAY,THUNDERBIRDS,CAPTAIN SCARLET,JOE 90,UFO,SPACE 1999 and SPACE PRECINCT.

With UFO we produced 2 sets, the second being the SHADO logo.

We also used the Thunderbirds design paper to print the FANDERSON JUNIOR introductory letter from "Jeff Tracy"

Stephen Brown
Fanderson Sales