Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Ebay The Unexpected

Notices

Old 19th May 2018, 11:04 PM
Banned

Default Unedited Interviews

The Supermarionation Story is a dvd projected to run as a series. I've not picked it up yet but someone who has claims its unedited versions of interviews done for the "Filmed in Supermarionation"documentary.
Could be worth a look although if it is out takes / deleted scenes there's no mention of that anywhere on the listing.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Super...oAAOSwNOVa33uV
Old 13th June 2018, 03:48 PM
House Keeper Culver Bay

Smile The Supermarionation Scrapbook: Volume 1 (DVD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinspector View Post
The Supermarionation Story is a dvd projected to run as a series. I've not picked it up yet but someone who has claims its unedited versions of interviews done for the "Filmed in Supermarionation"documentary.
Could be worth a look although if it is out takes / deleted scenes there's no mention of that anywhere on the listing.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Super...oAAOSwNOVa33uV
Thanks theinspector for the info & I hope this will be enjoyable as I just ordered here in the USA today!

Old 25th June 2018, 09:24 PM
House Keeper Culver Bay

Cool Stand By For Action!

Ordered this today on ebay!

An in-depth, two-part, 2007 documentary profiling the film and televsion career of Gerry Anderson. From 'The Adventures of Twizzle' to 'New Captain Scarlet' via 'Stingray', 'Thunderbirds', 'UFO' and more, the behind the scenes stories of your favourite Anderson adventures are revealed in an in-depth interview with Gerry himself, as well as his former colleagues. This documentary was produced by some of the same team who later produced 'Filmed in Supermarionation' and 'Thunderbirds 1965'. It has never been commercially released.

FORMAT: PAL DVD-R, REGION FREE. IN PLAIN SLIPCASE.

PLEASE NOTE: 'Stand By For Action' will ship 5 days from order date.

(c) Stephen La Rivière 2007, 2017