Go Back   Fanderson Forum > Public Forum > Harlington Straker Studios

Notices

Old 24th November 2011, 05:02 PM
Dreisenberg Agent

Smile The Christmas Miracle

I have heard that Gerry is involved in talks with Annix Studios over possible production of "The Christmas Miracle" a feature which he wrote a little while ago about the same time as "Regor The Rescue Dog". No info on their website but it is interesting so here it is.

http://www.annix.com/index.htm
Old 24th November 2011, 09:59 PM
SID

Thanks for the information Dunc1. It's interesting to see that Mark Woollard is connected with Annix Studios. I did some searching and it seems that Gerry Anderson has been working with Annix since March this year. In line with that, on several Film/TV Crew registry sites, on the page for Mark Woollard there is this quote:

'Working with Gerry Anderson as we bring his latest funny and exhilarating family feature film, A Christmas Miracle, to the screen. Currently in fundraising.'

The title generally is shown as The/A Christmas Miracle, but at TV21 last year Gerry Anderson mentioned the new title of 'My Friend Cribberbub' (I'm guessing at the spelling), to avoid the problem of registering a title with the word 'christmas' in the US.

I don't know if I'm in the minority on this forum, but I've always liked the whole style and charm of Lavender Castle, so as this new film project also involves Rodney Matthews, I hope it all works out well.
Old 25th November 2011, 03:33 PM
Spacehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Cottage View Post
I don't know if I'm in the minority on this forum, but I've always liked the whole style and charm of Lavender Castle, so as this new film project also involves Rodney Matthews, I hope it all works out well.
I can see your point of view on Lavender Castle - just compare it against some of the other tripe that counts as childrens TV now. Its only 5 for the whole series on DVD on Ebay - so could be a nice stocking filler for somebody at Christmas.
Old 27th February 2015, 06:21 AM
R.A.T.

Gerry Anderson final movie A Christmas Miracle to be finished by his son

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...y-his-son.html