Apologies to all club members. FAB 88 has been unavoidably delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, and we’re now pulling out all the stops to get the magazine ready for you as soon as possible. Rest assured, we’ll let you know when FAB 88 has been mailed via the website and social media.
We’ll also be working hard to catch up with FABs 89, 90 and 91 later this year, although the normal delivery dates in March, July and November are now likely to change. We’ll keep you posted on this through the normal channels.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to bringing you a great magazine very shortly!
Issue 23 of the hit fanzine Andersonic is now available, and it’s packed with a wide range of amazing features that will appeal to Anderson fans of all interests.
- Ayshea Brough interview – Ayshea talks about her time working on UFO.
- Archive – In 1993 Chris Drake interviewed Gerry Anderson for his book ‘UFO & Space: 1999′. In the third part of this interview Gerry talked candidly about the making of Captain Scarlet.
- Alan Shubrook – Alan writes about the recent demolition of the Century 21 studios in Slough and also shares his thoughts on working on Captain Scarlet.
- Captain Scarlet Comics of the 90s – Graeme Bassett writes about his work on Alan Fennell’s comic revival of the early 1990s .
- The A-Z of Stingray – Essential marine facts for the aquanaut of tomorrow – today!
- Space: 1999 – a critique of End of Eternity with the emphasis on Ray Austin’s direction.
- The Protectors – Mike Coldwell casts an eye over Shadbolt
- Watching the Watchers – A look at Granada’s Supermarionation transmission history of the 60s and 70s.
- Captain Scarlet – ‘Point 783′ – two writers slug it out over this popular episode.
- Merchandise Reviews – we review recent CDs and books. Plus ‘Things You Do (when you’re a fan)’, news of an upcoming UFO convention and some other stuff.
Take it from us – it’s 44 pages of Anderson heaven!
Check out www.andersonic.co.uk to buy your copy today!