Issue 23 of the hit fanzine Andersonic is now available, and it’s packed with a wide range of amazing features that will appeal to Anderson fans of all interests.
- Ayshea Brough interview – Ayshea talks about her time working on UFO.
- Archive – In 1993 Chris Drake interviewed Gerry Anderson for his book ‘UFO & Space: 1999′. In the third part of this interview Gerry talked candidly about the making of Captain Scarlet.
- Alan Shubrook – Alan writes about the recent demolition of the Century 21 studios in Slough and also shares his thoughts on working on Captain Scarlet.
- Captain Scarlet Comics of the 90s – Graeme Bassett writes about his work on Alan Fennell’s comic revival of the early 1990s .
- The A-Z of Stingray – Essential marine facts for the aquanaut of tomorrow – today!
- Space: 1999 – a critique of End of Eternity with the emphasis on Ray Austin’s direction.
- The Protectors – Mike Coldwell casts an eye over Shadbolt
- Watching the Watchers – A look at Granada’s Supermarionation transmission history of the 60s and 70s.
- Captain Scarlet – ‘Point 783′ – two writers slug it out over this popular episode.
- Merchandise Reviews – we review recent CDs and books. Plus ‘Things You Do (when you’re a fan)’, news of an upcoming UFO convention and some other stuff.
Take it from us – it’s 44 pages of Anderson heaven!
Check out www.andersonic.co.uk to buy your copy today!