These terms and conditions apply to all Fanderson services and products – membership, merchandise ordering (Fanderson Sales), convention registration and any other that may be added from time to time.
Additional terms and conditions, specific to certain services or products, may apply in addition to our general terms and conditions below.
- We can only sell merchandise to Fanderson members, due to UK tax laws applying to non-profit-making clubs and societies.
- A Fanderson member is an individual who has PAID a subscription fee. You can order a membership and merchandise in the same order – it will all go in the online shopping basket.By joining the Fanderson Forum or Facebook group only you are NOT a member of Fanderson and YOU CANNOT ORDER MERCHANDISE.
- We will charge you in Pounds Sterling (£/GBP). If you’re outside the UK your bank/card issuer will automatically convert the payment to your local currency.
- Your merchandise may take up to 28 days to be delivered.
- Any merchandise found to be faulty upon receipt will be replaced free of charge, upon return at Fanderson Sales and our verification of the fault. If we no longer hold stock of the faulty item, we will contact you to arrange a suitable alternative (or offer a refund).
- If you attempt to order merchandise without giving your correct Fanderson membership number we will normally advise you within 48 hours. We will place your order on hold for seven days and await your membership number.
- If you attempt to order merchandise but your Fanderson membership has expired, we will normally advise you within 48 hours. We will place your order on hold for seven days and await your membership renewal.
- If you attempt to order merchandise and are not a Fanderson member we will normally contact you within 48 hours. We will place your order on hold for seven days to give you time to apply for membership.
- If, after seven days, we have not received your membership number (see 5, 6 and 7 above) we will delete the order and refund.
- As a non-profit club, we aim to minimise wasting membership fees, such as in transaction charges. As such, we reserve the right to deduct an administration fee of up to £5 from any refund. This may be for any failed transaction (such as detailed in 9 above), if there are insufficient funds in your account to complete the transaction, if your card payment fails, or for any other reason. This administration fee is non-refundable.
- All payments are non-refundable (with the exception of 5 and 8 above).
- Fanderson reserves the right to refuse supply to any individual, for any reason whatsoever.
- Fanderson will stop supply to individuals who are openly flaunting the spirit of the club, or believed to be profiting (either personally or professionally) from club merchandise.