Have you got yours? FAB 75 – latest issue of Fanderson’s magazine for club members – is starting to hit doormats in the UK and around the world.
Boasting a beautiful piece of cover artwork produced exclusively for the issue by artist Graham Bleathman, FAB 75 features something to please every discerning fan of Gerry Anderson, including:
- a celebration of the work and life of the Century 21 unit production photographer, Doug Luke
- a detailed examination of the weird and wonderful automobiles of The Protectors
- a fascinating study of how Thunderbirds was received in Holland
- the final part of our history of the 1990s Fleetway comics, ending with Joe 90.
- a fan retrospective on the 2nd Thunderbirds film – Thunderbird 6
FAB magazine is available exclusively to Fanderson club members. If you want to know what all the fuss is about then you know what you need to do…!