These terms and conditions apply to all Fanderson services and products – membership, merchandise ordering (Fanderson Sales), convention registration and any other that may be added from time to time.
Terms and conditions, specific to certain services, products or situations, may apply at any time in addition to our general terms and conditions below.
By placing an order you agree to our full Terms and Conditions.
- Like all of Fanderson’s products and services, our merchandise is produced by fans, for fans. It is made exclusively for club members and is not legally available anywhere else.
- Due to UK tax laws applying to non-profit-making clubs and societies, Fanderson is only allowed to sell merchandise to its members. Any surplus goes straight back into the club’s products and services.
- A Fanderson member is an individual who has paid a membership fee. You can order a membership and merchandise in the same order – it will all go in the online shopping basket.
- By joining the Fanderson Facebook group only you are not a member of Fanderson and you cannot order merchandise.
- We will charge you in Pounds Sterling (£/GBP). If you’re outside the UK your bank/card issuer will automatically convert the payment to your local currency.
- Your merchandise may take up to 28 days to be delivered (and even longer in special circumstances).
- Any merchandise found to be faulty upon receipt will be replaced free of charge, upon receipt at Fanderson Sales and our verification of the fault. If we no longer hold stock of the faulty item, we will contact you to arrange a suitable alternative (or offer a refund).
- All payments are non-refundable (with the exception of 7 above).
- As a non-profit-making club, we aim to minimise wasting membership fees, such as in transaction charges. As such, we reserve the right to deduct an administration fee of up to £5 from any refund. This may be for any failed transaction, if there are insufficient funds in your account to complete the transaction, if your card payment fails, or for any other reason. This administration fee is non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse multiple orders that are in excess of a reasonable personal requirement.
- Fanderson reserves the right to refuse supply to any individual, for any reason whatsoever.
- The reselling of current Fanderson merchandise is prohibited in our licensing agreements. Fanderson will expel members, without refund, who are openly flaunting the spirit of the club, or believed to be profiting (either personally or professionally) from club merchandise.
- For the moment, so we can ensure that the website is behaving as we require and there’s no adverse effect on your club membership, we’re managing memberships manually – so you’ll continue to get a renewal reminder with the last FAB magazine of your membership. Any ‘subscription ends’ date in your online account refers solely to your online access, and not your club membership. In all cases, our manual membership database takes priority.