By placing an order (including joining the club) you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to all Fanderson services and products – membership, merchandise ordering (Fanderson Sales), event registration and any others that may be added from time to time.
Terms and conditions, specific to certain services, products or situations, may apply at any time in addition to our general terms and conditions below.
- All of Fanderson’s products and services are created and produced by fans, for fans. It is all made exclusively for club members and is not legally available anywhere else.
- Due to UK tax and other laws applying to non-profit-making clubs and societies, Fanderson is only allowed to sell merchandise to its members. Any surplus goes straight back into the club’s products and services.
- A Fanderson member is an individual who has paid a membership fee. You can order a membership and merchandise in the same order – it will all go in the online shopping basket.
- Because FAB is not published to a strict schedule, a Fanderson membership does not last for a strict year but for three issues of FAB magazine (which, as we aim to published in spring, summer and winter, is usually around a year). Your online account will show the date you ordered your membership, and the anniversary of that date (a system limitation that we’re working to remove, to avoid any confusion). In your welcome package, and on every FAB mailing, we’ll let you know when your membership expires (according to the number of FABs you’re sent) and the dates should be ignored. We will also send you a renewal form with your last issue of FAB magazine.
- By joining the Fanderson Facebook group only you are not a member of Fanderson and you cannot order merchandise.
- We will charge you in Pounds Sterling (£/GBP). If you’re outside the UK your bank/card issuer will automatically convert the payment to your local currency.
- If you are outside the UK, you may be charged import taxes and charges on any packages you import (including the EU from 1st July 2021). This is outside our control.
- Membership packages and merchandise are mailed separately. Our Shipping and Returns page always gives an up-to-date estimate of delivery times.
- Any merchandise found to be faulty upon receipt will be replaced free of charge, upon receipt back at Fanderson Sales and our verification of the fault. If we no longer hold stock of the faulty item, we will contact you to arrange a suitable alternative (or offer a refund).
- All payments are non-refundable (with the exception of 9 above).
- As a non-profit-making club, we aim to minimise wasting membership fees, such as in transaction charges. As such, we reserve the right to deduct an administration fee of up to £5 from any refund. This may be for any failed transaction, if there are insufficient funds in your account to complete the transaction, if your card payment fails, or for any other reason. This administration fee is non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse multiple orders that are in excess of a reasonable personal requirement.
- Fanderson reserves the right to refuse supply to any individual, for any reason whatsoever.
- The reselling of current Fanderson merchandise is prohibited in our licensing agreements. Fanderson will expel members, without refund, who are openly flaunting the spirit of the club, or believed to be profiting (either personally or professionally) from club merchandise.
- For the moment, so we can ensure that the website is behaving as we require and there’s no adverse effect on your club membership, we’re managing memberships manually – so you’ll continue to get a renewal reminder with the last FAB magazine of your membership. Any ‘subscription ends’ date in your online account refers solely to your online access, and not your club membership. In all cases, our manual membership database takes priority.