UK General Data Protection Regulations were introduced on 1st January 2021 and Fanderson’s Privacy Notice, created at the time of EU GDPR implementation on 25th May 2018, is as follows:
Fanderson will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us:
- providing your FAB magazines
- providing your merchandise
- providing information about, and access to, our events
- providing you access to the Fanderson Forum
- reminding you that your membership has expired
- sending you news and offers (including those on behalf of third parties) that we believe will be of interest to you
- general correspondence
We will never pass your personal information to a third party for any other reason. We will retain your personal information for six FAB mailings after your membership expires (nominally two years), and then permanently delete it.
You can ask us to delete your personal information at any time by e-mailing email@example.com, including your name, address and membership number, at which point your membership will terminate immediately, without refund.