We’re fans – just like you
Remember, we’re fans – just like you, so although we aim to dispatch orders quickly, sometimes real life gets in the way for a few days. Membership packages and merchandise orders are dispatched separately, from different parts of the UK.
Unfortunately, we’re currently unable to display shipping dates against your orders in the My Account section, but we usually aim to despatch orders within a week of receiving your payment. That said, we deliberately don’t mail during times when the postal system is under pressure (ie, Christmas, Easter and during industrial action), and we may hold a new membership until our latest club magazine is ready to be included.
Mail delivery services can vary from country to country – even from town to town. For this reason it’s impossible for us to predict when a package will be delivered (we’ve had packages mailed on the same day to different parts of the same town, but delivered days apart).
So as a guide, bearing this in mind and based on feedback we’re getting from members at the moment, before contacting us about a ‘missing’ delivery:
- if you’re in the UK – please allow up to 28 days after placing* your order
- if you’re outside the UK – please allow up to 35 days after placing* your order.
* “Placing an order” includes payment being received by Fanderson.
Order not arrived?
First, check your order status by logging in to your account:
- ‘on hold’ next to your order means we’re waiting to process it (usually because we’re waiting for payment)
- ‘processing’ means we’re getting your order ready for posting
- ‘complete’ means we’ve posted it, so please allow time above for it to be delivered (this only applies to Fanderson merchandise orders, not membership packages or Silva Screen products)
Obviously, if you’ve waited the above time and still your order hasn’t arrived, we need to know so that we can look into what’s happened. But help us to help you by checking a couple of things yourself, before contacting us:
- check when you placed your order – by logging in to your Fanderson account, from the shop page at www.fanderson.org.uk (you should also automatically receive a confirmation email when you place an order)
- check what you actually ordered – separate orders will be mailed separately, so please don’t write to us when separate orders don’t arrive all in the same package.
- orders can be split into more than one package, so please allow a few days for the remainder of your order to arrive.
Please report any missing package promptly (ie, no more than one month after estimated delivery) so that we can investigate. There are limits in how late we can claim compensation for failed deliveries!
Members in the European Union
Following the United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union, deliveries to club members in the European Union are subject to tax, customs and other charges (set locally) as per elsewhere in the world. Read more here.
Need to return something?
As a fan club, we’re really proud of the quality of our products, FAB magazine and our exclusive merchandise, so want you to always receive it in great condition. Unfortunately, damage can occur very occasionally so if you need to return something, help us to help you by:
- emailing us at email@example.com with details of the problem, including photos of any damage (include your order reference – ideally, include your original order confirmation)
- be sure to include photos of damaged packaging too, if applicable
- we’ll confirm the address that you should return the item to
- once we’ve received the item and confirmed the damage we’ll either arrange a replacement or refund (including your postage back to us).