Although much of the world is in lockdown, we’re doing our best to dispatch Fanderson membership packages and merchandise orders as normal.
Mail delivery companies are working hard to maintain services, but the actual service can vary from country to country – even from town to town. For this reason it’s impossible for us to predict when a package will be delivered (we’ve had packages mailed on the same day to different parts of the same town, but delivered days apart).
Everyone’s affected by restrictions, illness and social distancing, so please be patient if your Fanderson order is taking a little bit longer to arrive than you’re used to.
UPDATED January 2021
So as a guide, bearing this in mind and based on feedback we’re getting from members at the moment, before contacting us about a ‘missing’ delivery:
- if you’re in the UK – please allow up to 42 days
- if you’re outside the UK – please allow another 28 days (that’s ten weeks in total).
Order not arrived?
Obviously, we need to know when an order doesn’t arrive so that we can look into what’s happened. But help us to help you by checking a couple of things yourself, before contacting us:
- check when you placed your order – you can do this by logging in to your Fanderson account, from the shop page at www.fanderson.org.uk (you should also automatically receive a confirmation email when you place an order)
- check what you actually ordered – separate orders will be mailed separately, so please don’t write to us when things you ordered separately don’t arrive all in the same package. The other items should arrive within the next few days.
- merchandise orders can be split into more than one package, so please allow a few days for the remainder of your order to arrive.
Need to return something?
We’re proud of the quality of our products, FAB magazine and our exclusive merchandise, so want you to always receive it in great condition. Unfortunately, damage can occur very occasionally so if you need to return something, help us to help you by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the problem, including photos of any damage (include your order reference – ideally, include your original order confirmation)
- be sure to include photos of damaged packaging too, if applicable
- we’ll confirm the address that you should return the item to
- once we’ve received the item and confirmed the damage we’ll either arrange a replacement or refund (including your postage back to us).