FAB close up books

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stephen brown 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

11858 Ann Higgins
    Participant

Hi,
    Would Fanderson produce Close up books of Stingray and Space: 1999?. Am I able to obtain previous club badges that come out with the FAB welcome packs?

Hi Ann.

You’ve asked about the Close Up books to be included in the AGM podcast, so we’ll be answering it there.

The idea of the annual badges was to encourage members to keep their membership going every year. As such, any left over have been binned. There’s always a chance that one of the committee will find one or two down the back of the sofa, so if that happens, I’ll bear you in mind!

Nick

1757 Adrian Doyle
    Participant

Folks
    the new cereal promotion book is brilliant and I remembered the little TB1 (blue plastic) I used to have.
    What I also remember were the green plastic TBs figures, but didn’t ever get one!
    Im going to enlarge and print the box back models and make them up for a bit of fun.
    Thanks again for a good quality product
    Adie

stephen brown

Hi Adrian,

Glad you are enjoying the book. There were times when I was researching it I think I could actually taste those Sugar Smacks again!
    we used to have one pack a week in our house and can remember the disappointment if the figure, model or badge inside was the same as ‘last week’s’.

look out for more ‘FAB book of’ titles in the coming months.

Stephen Brown
    Fanderson Sales

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.