Super Space Theater Book

Homepage Forums Treasure Down Below (new club merchandise) Super Space Theater Book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone else had problems with this book coming apart?
    I bought it as soon as it was available and it’s a cracker but later last year when I went back to it the pages were in 2 sections having split apart in the middle. Both still attached to the spine so no pages falling out but when you open it you have 2 halves of a book and you can see the inside of the spine. As it had been a while I simply purchased a second copy but not dared to open it. I think its one of Fandersons best ever so want a perfect copy but the binding and general assembly of the book does give a feeling that the problem might happen again. Anyone else had this or am I just unlucky?

I’ve deliberately been overly gentle with mine having had books with similar bindings which have come apart exactly as you’ve described.

I agree it is a great read and a stunning product. Really hope more of the home entertainment releases are covered in a similar book, showcasing the art from the Channel 5 releases and whatnot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

An A5 guidebook along the lines of the recent annuals seems an obvious destination for a collection of the video covers for all the series as released in the 80’s and 90s. The only question is there anyone out there who has them all?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.