FAB 92 is now in the post to all Fanderson members around the world, and in special trial packaging!
Plastic protects your club magazine better through the post than a paper envelope, but can damage the environment. That’s why we’re trying a number of ‘green’ alternatives to plastic mailing bags. The wrapper for the FAB 92 mailing is 100% compostable, as it’s made from potato and maize starch. Don’t throw it in your bin, but instead:
- put it in your home composter
- put it in with your garden waste, or
- use it to line your food waste caddy
Once your FAB’s arrived, let us know what think of this wrapper at email@example.com
Within its 64 pages FAB 92 includes:
- members’ views of Stingray Plant Of Doom, plus an exclusive Marineville cutaway illustration, in our regular Timelash feature
- tributes to actor/writer Shane Rimmer, production manager Ken Holt and Century 21 Merchandising supremo Keith Shackleton
- a look at Interster, South Africa’s sci-fi puppet series
- an interview with Thunderbirds Are Go‘s animation supervisor Chad Moffitt
- part four of our exclusive Thunderbird 6 photo-strip
- news, FAB Mail and more
We’re sorry, but production problems mean that this year’s membership gift, The Secret Service Close Up, isn’t yet ready for mailing. We didn’t want to keep FAB 92 from you any longer so we’ll mail The Secret Service Close Up just as soon as we can.
How to get FAB magazine? Join Fanderson!
FAB magazine is available exclusively to Fanderson club members – we deliver three times a year, and we do our very best to make each issue a joy to read for every fan – regardless of your favourite series!