Fanderson, in conjunction with
Father Unwin’s Church Journal presents
HOLE IN ONE
The Secret Service 55th Anniversary Celebration and Location Tour
3rd/4th August 2024
Join your fellow Anderson fans for a location-based event, celebrating The Secret Service’s 55th anniversary.
- Saturday 3rd August will be a full-day coach tour of filming locations used in not just The Secret Service.
In the evening there will be a guest talk, big screen presentations, a fun quiz and time for socialising at Moor Hall, Cookham. We’ll also have a stall selling collectable memorabilia from all of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson’s productions.
- On Sunday 4th August we relocate to Maidenhead Golf Club, as featured in the episode Hole In One, for more guest talks, screenings, an appearance by Stanley Unwin and a display including all the main puppets and equipment from The Secret Service.
This may be your last chance to visit this location, as it is due for demolition to make way for 2,500 houses!
All delegates will get an event programme and anniversary art print, plus a deluxe buffet at the golf club.
Due to the nature of this event, places are strictly limited by coach capacity, so it’s advisable to book immediately.
Registration for non-Fanderson-members is just £85 until 1st April 2024, when the price will increase. If registering more than one person, please put additional names in the notes field with your order.
If you’d rather not book online, please print the order form on the Join Or Renew page of the club website, quoting HOLE-IN-ONE in the SKU column on the form. Use a separate line on the form for each place you’re booking, and give each person’s full name.
We have arranged bed and breakfast accommodation at Moor Hall at just £70 (single) or £80 (double). Places here are limited to just 70. Delegates must book their own accommodation once your event registration is confirmed – click here to book.
All event profits will go to Children’s Cancer Research UK.
Keep an eye on the club website www.fanderson.org.uk for more information as the event comes together.
By registering for the Hole In One event you are agreeing to the following in addition to Fanderson’s standard Terms and Conditions:
- I understand that my registration is non-refundable.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to arrange my own accommodation, pay the hotel bill for my room and any associated costs upon checkout, or to pay any cancellation costs due to my failure to attend the event.
- I understand that the Fanderson committee and/or the hotel reserve the right to decline registration for any reason whatsoever, and that should my application for registration be declined, any registration fees that I have paid will be refunded in full.
- I understand that the event is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- I understand that any children in my party are my sole responsibility for the duration of the event, and that the organisers will not make any special arrangements for children of any age.
- I understand that the organisers will make every effort to provide members with the contents of the programme of events as described, but that changes to the programme may be implemented at the organisers’ discretion due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise nearer the date of the event.