FAB 94 is now winging its way to all Fanderson members around the world!
Included in this issue:
- a look at UFO‘s life after the screen adventures – in comics
- a fresh re-appraisal of Thunderbirds The Mighty Atom
- members’ views of Fireball XL5 The Day The Earth Froze, plus an exclusive cutaway illustration of Space City’s launch trolley system, in our regular Timelash feature
- an interview with Thunderbirds Are Go‘s model maker Steve Saunders
- the final part of our exclusive Thunderbird 6 photo-strip
- news, FAB noticeboard, FAB Review, FAB Mail and more
And, in this mailing everyone (except trial members joining for our 2019 Supercelebration convention) will also be sent a revised version of The Secret Service Close Up book.
How to get FAB magazine? Join Fanderson!
FAB magazine is available exclusively to Fanderson club members – we publish three times a year, and we do our very best to make each issue a joy to read for every fan – regardless of your favourite series!
Once again, we’re mailing FAB magazine in a 100% compostable bag, made from potato and maize starch.
Don’t throw it in your bin, but instead:
- put it in your home composter
- put it in with your garden waste, or
- use it to line your food waste caddy