Have there really been 99 issues of FAB magazine? Yep, we’ve popped FAB 99 in the post today!
In this issue:
- Inspecting Morse – Ian Fryer’s examination of Barry Morse’s seven decade career
- Love it? Hate it? Chris Drake is affected by the lambda variant as he takes a look at Space:1999 The Lambda Factor
- Alistair McGown goes back in time to Blackpool in 1977 to recover Gerry Anderson’s Space City exhibition from his personal memory bank
- John Wilkinson takes a trip round the UK to see when Anderson shows were first seen in colour in the various ITV regions
- Jonathan Baxter loves Lady Penelope so much that he surrounds himself with her various Tracy Lounge portraits
- club members give their views on Joe 90 Project 90 in our regular Timelash column, with an exclusive cutaway painting of the Darota Clinic by artist Graham Bleathman
- Alistair McGown looks at the life and career of Joe 90 Project 90‘s director – Peter Anderson
- the fifth part of our exclusive Thunderbirds Are Go photo-strip by Jonathan Baxter
- obituaries to Shaun Whittacker-Cook and George Gibbs
- take a look through Lady Penelope’s wardrobe in our competition
- plus FAB news, FAB Mail and more
With this FAB we’ve mailed a third set of our 40 FAB Years picture cards. Stick with us and by the end of the year you should have a full set (and an album to put them all in – photo corners/Gloy gum not included)!
FAB 99 also sees the second wave of deliveries of our 2021 membership gift – the oft-requested 7″ Barry Gray EPs from 1986 and 1988, together on our exclusive new CD! We can only give this CD away as part of our membership package, so if you get a renewal notice with FAB 99, make sure you renew by the date given on it so that you don’t miss out!
This mailing also includes your 40th anniversary badge, which we stupidly missed out of the FAB 98 mailing!
If you were late renewing your membership, and so haven’t been included in the FAB 99 mailing, we haven’t forgotten you. Your membership will re-start with FAB 100.
Mail is still being affected by the pandemic, so please be patient whilst your FAB 99 wings its way to you. Amazingly, we know from experience that members living in the same town can receive their packages days apart! Nonetheless, if you’re worried your package might have gone missing in the post (having allowed a reasonable amount of time), please check our Shipping And Returns page before contacting us.
Anyone who missed FAB 98 can now buy it as a back issue, and last year’s membership item – Century 21 Complete Puppet Catalogue – is also now available to buy in the Shop.
How to get FAB magazine? Join Fanderson!
FAB magazine is available exclusively to Fanderson club members – we usually publish three times a year, and do our very best to make each issue a joy to read for every fan – regardless of your favourite Anderson series!